• Achieve annualized Plant Operability at 93%.
• Supervise the performance of multi-craft Maintenance personnel on a daily basis.
• Plan, Supervise, and Coordinate Annual Maintenance Turnaround for each Unit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervise 8 - 9 skilled Maintenance personnel.
• Responsible for the maintenance of all mechanical and electrical repairs in the plant.
• Prepare RFE’s for assigned capital projects.
• Training and cross training of employees as needed.
• Maintain weekly Preventive Maintenance schedule on equipment.
• Maintain effective and efficient spare parts inventory to prevent unnecessary plant shutdowns.
• Hold weekly safety meetings and lead maintenance safety program.
• Perform Plant Weekend Duty as assigned.
• Plan and schedule maintenance activities based on Work Order system from other departments.
• Requisitions approximately 60% of plant purchasing activities.
• Keep records of maintenance repairs on significant equipment.
• Keep running log of all reactor down time causes to identify areas of performance concerns.
• Interface with all other departments.
• Achieve AOP goals.
• Dependable, follows instructions well, well motivated, honest and team player.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree required.
• 3 - 5 years of work experience in a carbon black production facility, or equivalent work experience in maintenance activities
• Effective PC and PC-application software skills
• Effective communicator, both oral and written