ERP Solution Architect
• Leads application implementation and enhancement projects in D365 F&O.
• Coordinates development and implementation of standard business practices across functional groups
• Oversees ERP environment
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supervises and directs application implementation and enhancement projects
• Coordinates resources, schedules, timelines and progress reports on business application projects
• Identifies opportunities for enhancement and additional implementation of business systems
• Provide support to users on all business application issues
• Responds to requests for system changes
• Responds to requests for business applications problem resolution in manufacturing environments
• Maintains reporting environment
• Researches and resolves reporting issues
• Provides for delivery of and training on new reporting requirements
• Coordinates programming resources necessary for managing reporting
Directs teams responsible for development and implementation of standard business practices across functional groups
• Establishes and facilitates standard business practices teams for users
• Sets meeting schedules, agendas, and prioritizes tasks for the team
• Develops accountability standards for standard business practice and executive management teams
• Develops vehicle for dissemination of and mechanisms for assessing adherence to standard practices
• Bachelor’s degree in IT related field or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a process manufacturing environment; 2 years of enterprise resource planning experience.
• Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics AX – D365 F&O/AX 2012 R2 , SQL Server and SSRS reporting, Data Architecture and Mining.
• Experience with code promotion and maintaining Azure