Ponca City, OK
- Support the management of feedstock inventories, employee training, and the plant quality system. Conduct plant inspections to reduce unit downtime while improving efficiencies.
- Focuses on the Environmental and Safety compliance of Production Operations
- Functional Responsibilities
- In-Direct Supervision of Production department personnel.
- Process Monitoring- Inspect all process equipment to ensure proper operation & efficiency.
- Process Equipment Operation- Monitor and direct safe and proper process equipment operation.
- Acceptable implementation of all Production Department, and Plant policies.
- Off-Spec Reprocessing- Processing and handling of Off-Spec material, rerun, and prevention of quality Storage Tank contamination.
- Safety- Conduct weekly safety meetings, correct unsafe conditions, and implement all safety policies.
- Environmental- Observe, and take actions to mitigate fugitive emissions related events or conditions.
- Housekeeping- Survey responsible process areas and perform housekeeping to maintain plant facilities in a safe and orderly condition.
- Lead development of all Lockout/Tagout (LOTO); including addition of applicable photographs
- Become the LOTO Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Production
- Act as back-up to Unit Supervisors
- Manage Production/Shipping Environmental Reporting
- Method 9
- Method 22
- Train on and maintain Method 9 Certification
- Act as a back up to the Production Coordinator
- Other duties as assigned.
- High energy level, self-motivating, team player, with an excellent work ethic.
- Strong supervisory skills with the ability to effectively manage both people and situations.
- Self-confident and secure to be able to identify and correct problems through good troubleshooting techniques.
- Three to five years previous experience in a chemical manufacturing environment preferred
- One to two years of Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Effective PC and PC-application software skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE